I will aggressively pursue a customized solution to best serve your real estate law needs.
As an experienced Colorado real estate broker, I have insights into the nuances of real estate law. I offer aggressive and competent representation for competitive fees.
I work in all Denver, Colorado area jurisdictions including Arapahoe, Jefferson, Douglas, and Denver Counties. Cities served include Denver, Littleton, (Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Chatfield, Columbine) Centennial, Lone Tree and Lakewood.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the many areas of real estate law and civil cases I handle.
Areas of Real Estate Law:
- Adverse Possession
- Boundary Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights Commission Complaints for Real Estate
- Closings for Real Estate Transactions
- Collections Defense
- Commercial Real Estate
- Contract Disputes
- Contract Review
- Contractor Disputes
- Disputes with Real Estate Brokers
- Document Review
- (HOA) Home Owners Association Disputes
- Earnest Money Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Evictions and FED
- Fence Disputes
- For Sale By Owners (FSBO)
- Ingress and Egress
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Leases and Contracts
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Litigation and Trials
- Mechanic's Liens
- New Construction
- Planning and Zoning
- Premises Liability
- Property Law
- Purchase Contracts
- Quitclaim Deeds (and other real estate documents) (Includes Electronic Recording)
- Real Estate Mediation and Arbitration
- Real Estate Purchases and Sales
- Real Property Law
- Residential Real Estate Transactions and Disputes
- Residential Real Estate Document Review
- Expert Witness for Real Estate Standard of Care
- Security Deposit Disputes
- Small Business Law
- Spurious Liens
- Survey Disputes
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Transactions Attorney
In Re Marriage of Hillstrom, Colorado Court of Appeals, 126 P.3d 315 (2005);
In Re Marriage of Heider, Colorado Court of Appeals, 09 CA 1975 (2010)
Christopher Klein Constr v. Owen Living Trust, 14 CA 2169 (2015)
Douglas, Jo v. Earth Tone Property Management, LLC, 2020 SC 781, (Cert. Denied, 4-12-2021)
Craig Franklin Chambers, Attorney At Law
Broker-Owner of Prized Properties.
7851 S. Elati Street, Suite 101
Littleton, CO 80120.
We are located in Littleton, Colorado in Arapahoe County, just North of Highlands Ranch. 3/4 miles North of Broadway & C- 470.
Directions: From Broadway & Mineral, Drive West on Mineral eight blocks to Elati St. North on Elati to 7851 S. Elati St. (2nd Building, #101. --- Panorama Building). Directly across Mineral from Century Link; directly East of Health South.